Thursday, May 1, 2008

Funny Baby Moment for Today

So many funny things happen on any given day when you live with 2 toddlers and a baby. I wish I documented more of them, as my brain cannot retain them anymore. I blame my profound memory loss on having kids.

What was I talking about again?

Oh yeah, funny moments. Today I was changing the baby, and he had just a little bit of poop in his diaper (yay!). I was bicycling his legs to see if any more would come out, but it did not and that was OK because he thought the leg thing was a fun game anyway. I decided to put some diaper cream on since the Fuzzi Bunz were in the dryer and I was using a disposable anyway, and as I was putting the cream on he pooped right on my finger. I just had to laugh. It was the cutest grossest thing.

Ah, babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Nancy,

You are quite the super mom. I would have tossed my cookies with the spot of poop on my finger (YUM)
Love the Site and love you guys. See ya.