Thursday, August 7, 2008

Working Mom

I got a job! Well, sort of. I'll be working at Purdue as a part-time temp for a couple of months. I did a stint with them back in December-January (when I was hugely pregnant), and they need help again. And I'm already trained, so that makes me marketable to them. I am immensely grateful to my generous and willing parents who will be caring for my lovable and adorable children while I am at work. Thanks, Mom & Dad!

Now I know that many of you live for my regular updates (my delusion knows no bounds), but I wanted to give you a heads up that I *may* not be posting as much in the coming weeks. As I am also on the steering committee for my MOPS group, I have many deadlines and commitments with that as well. So it will be a juggling act for me, but I usually thrive on being busy and under pressure. Usually. So you may still see updates. But if not, you will know why.

Have you checked out the new fun things on the right side of the screen? I plan on continuing to add to that as time allows as well. So keep checking, dear readers, for I will not completely abandon you. This I vow. At least in theory. Well, I will try, anyway. Rambling. Oh goodnight.

1 comment:

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Whoa, busy... When will this commitment be over?