Saturday, May 23, 2009

Recent Events

As it would take far too long to compose the message that I have swirling around in my brain, I thought I would at least take a moment to highlight the recent happenings in our crazy life. In the last week, we had:
  • Packing frenzy
  • Septic failure
  • House closing at risk
  • Mad scramble to work things out
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Buyer's lender forcing postponement of closing
  • Major decision making
  • Basement flooding
  • Basement clean-up
  • Insurance claim filed
  • Line was drawn
  • Mutual release of housing contract
  • Birthday party
  • Stuff hauled off to Tennessee (along with Chris)
  • 2-Day garage sale
  • Sick kids
Whew! And there's more craziness to come this week, because we have:
  • Birthday party/cake decorating
  • Tie up loose ends
  • Finish packing
  • Rent ANOTHER U-Haul truck (I know!)
  • Leave for TN on Thursday
  • Kids to come with my parents on Friday
  • Closing Friday morning
  • Move in to our new house on my birthday!
I am very much looking forward to starting a new way of life. And hopefully I will be blogging regularly soon (well, once we replace the flooded computer, that is). But for now, this will probably be it for at least another week. I hope I will be able to get all caught up with everything I've been wanting to post about (not likely).

No comments: